Europe is the continent that represents the worldwide second large market share for Print Management Software: Western Europe should leverage the results; learn specifics about Germany, Italy, France, and the UK.
There are good prospects for Print Management Market in the future. Market size expects to grow from $1.8 billion in 2021 to 4.7 billion in 2028, according to Coherent Market Insights research. Europe will represent the second large share of this market. It is possible to learn more general information about the research in this article.
In the six years analyzed by the research, Europe should grow from 29.9% of the market in 2021 to 30.6% in 2028. The continent will have the second-largest CAGR (15.6%). Western Europe countries have the highest GDP and are responsible for leveraging the results of the continent. Countries such as Germany, the UK, and France should surpass 14% CAGR, while the rest will register a 13% CAGR.
Some aspects include all the researched countries, but there are details to note. Let’s start with the general result:
- The availability of Print-on-Demand (POD) will be a factor in the future;
- The option by POD services supports MPS growth in Europe countries;
- The adoption of digital print is expected during the period, especially for cards, labels, brochures, flyers, and posters;
- The adoption of digital print is due to customization, flexibility, and the possibility to check results in real-time.
Key points in countries
Most Europe nations include those aspects above. One topic common to all countries is the market of small and medium-sized companies. In the four countries, the research expects best results than the average CAGR of the country. That is the reason for print providers to start to understand the necessities of this kind of company.
See some details of the countries below:
The country is the head of the economy in Europe. The CAGR expected from 2021 to 2028 is 16.1%, from $126.36 million to $352.39 million.
- Germany has some key software technology in Europe. They are probably one of the goal markets for Print Management Software.
- Another two segments will be important in the future: health and retail.
The United Kingdom has one of the highest expected CAGR: 17.1%. The market will start at $159.6 million to $471.2 from 2021 to 2028.
- The country has one of the most competitive players in the print market.
- Security is one of the main concerns. Almost 60% of UK companies suffer a data breach related to print devices.
- Health and retail are also the targets for the business.
In France, Print Management should grow from $64.59 million in 2021 to $172.26 in 2028. The result represents a 15.4% CAGR.
- Activities in Research and Development will support the MPS services and market.
- Investment in technologies for 3D printing should achieve an essential role in the future.
- Health and retail are two targets for the business.
It is the country with the lower result. The CAGR expected from 2021 to 2028 is 14%, from $36.68 million to $90.14 million.
- The players realize a growing demand in the country. Currently, the print industry represents $9.2 billion.
- Retail and IT are the key sectors for the business.
It is common to see Western Europe with just one reality. However, each country has different requirements and necessities. The Coherent Market Insights research shows the expectations of each one of them and how print providers can access clients. Also, print providers can offer other services as device management or the creation of a digital workflow.